How can I schedule an appointment?
Please call the clinic to schedule or stop by in-person and we will give you a tour of the facility.
Phone: (818) 369-7620
Fax: (818) 369-7621
Address: 4515 Ocean View Blvd. Suite 320, La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011.
What type of insurance do you accept?
We accept Medicare, and most PPO insurances. Please call us if you have any questions regarding your insurance benefits.
What should I expect during my physical therapy treatment?
A thorough neuromusculoskeletal orthopedic evaluation
Functional movement analysis
Patient education and a home exercise program
What should I bring to my first visit?
- Insurance Cards
- Physical Therapy prescription/referral from a physician
- Picture ID
- Medication List, or Operative reports
- Reports from any diagnostic tests (For example: X-rays, MRI, EMG)
- Comfortable and loose fitting clothing and exercise shoes
- Any braces, prosthesis, or assistive devices you are using
- Downloaded and fill out new patient forms
Where do I park?
Aspire Physical Therapy and Sports Performance offers free parking under the office building or street parking. We are located upstairs on the third floor. For your convenience, there is an elevator in the middle of the Plaza, as well as several staircases leading to the third floor.
How long is each appointment?
Your initial evaluation will last approximately 60 minutes. Follow up appointments last approximately 45-60 minutes, depending on your treatment,. We do not implement traditional time restrictions and will make sure you get the full treatment needed.